Phoebe Ministries is a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in healthcare, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
We are seeking compassionate, caring Resident Care Providers with direct-care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team which provides the excellent quality of care for which Phoebe is known at our Berks campus.
Pool employees are required to be available 2 weekend shifts in a 30-day period. This can include 1 Saturday shift & 1 Sunday shift, 2 Saturday shifts, or 2 Sunday shifts.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- A gift of communicating and interacting effectively with geriatric residents.
- A passion for providing individualized care to residents according to the resident’s care plan such as feeding, bathing, dressing, etc.
- An aptitude to document daily on electronic record.
- A capacity to assist with orienting residents and their families to Phoebe upon admission and to the unit when transfers occur.
- A desire to ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven experience working in Home Health, Personal Care or Long Term Care preferred but not required
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful customer-driven culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision, and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR