Looking for a challenge and opportunity to grow and develop?
Do you have computer skills, but also like to get your hands dirty?
You might be a good fit as a Water Restoration Mitigation Manager!! We are a quickly growing company who is looking for a new team member.
We are a locally owned Disaster Restoration Company that restores buildings that have water and fire damage. Every day is different, challenging, and rewarding.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Be a first line of contact with homeowners who hire us
- Constant communication with Insurance Adjusters on the progress of the claim
- Document the work we perform on the job and keep good files
- Complete the job files per our requirements and submit for invoicing
- Assist in manual labor on the jobs as needed
- Be "On Call" for after hours work for one week per month
- Ability to work with homeowners and hold their hand through the insurance claim and restoration process
- Ability to communicate well with Insurance Adjusters throughout the restoration process
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Knowledge of Xactimate is a plus
- IICRC certifications are a plus
- 2 years in the restoration industry is a plus
The main characteristics we need:
- Detailed and Administrative skills, but willing to do manual labor
- Flexible Schedule
- Great People Skills with homeowners and Insurance Adjusters
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, reconstruction and remodeling. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
We have built our heritage one project at a time, establishing a reputation for performance, integrity and responsibility among customers and carriers alike. Whether property damage is caused by water, fire, smoke, storms or other disasters, we deliver on our promise to deliver excellence, expertise and a customer experience that is second to none. At Paul Davis, our passion for quality drives everything we do.
To Provide Extraordinary Care While Serving People In Their Time Of Need.
Deliver What You Promise
Respect The Individual
Have Pride In What You Do
Practice Continuous Improvement
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results