Here's to the power of teamwork. Joining the Metro by T-Mobile “dream team,” means you've got a group of talented, dedicated people cheering you on every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you're more than a salesperson; you're a customer enthusiast and a technology champion, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing!
Metro by T-Mobile
- Help customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty and compassion.
- Provide service with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them.
- Offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by T-Mobile sale and solve the customers issues or needs.
- Support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings.
- Complete training and ensure Mobile Experts complete their assigned training on time and fully.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Metro by T-Mobile is rethinking wireless with its new mission to give value-conscious consumers a trade-off free wireless experience including all-unlimited plans featuring Amazon Prime and Google One, making it the first and only wireless brand to include Google's cloud storage solution as part of its plan. And because Metro by T-Mobile is T-Mobile, you get the latest and greatest Android and iOS smartphones on the same advanced T-Mobile network that covers 99%1 of the population. Whether you pay at the beginning or end of your billing cycle doesn't matter. It's the value of the service and the network that matter most. 1 coverage area encompassing talk + text. LTE data area covers 320m people or 98% of the U.S. population
We are committed to maintaining your trust by respecting and protecting your privacy. For more information about how T-Mobile processes the personal data of job applicants, please visit .
- Experience in wireless industry preferred
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED