Who We Are
Greenphire is a leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions. We provide software as a service (SaaS) to reduce costs, increase participant retention, and produce quantifiable results for our clients in the clinical trial industry. Our vibrant culture focuses on four key values: All In, As a Team, For a Purpose, Solving Problems.
We are a multi-year recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award, and love to give shout-outs and awards to our employees. Our For A Purpose committee champions philanthropic activities throughout the year so employees can give back to our community. We have a diversity committee that focuses on breaking down barriers, recognizing that our uniqueness is what makes us so successful!
To Join Our Team
You must have some experience serving as the primary point of contact and project manager of client project implementations. You enjoy on-going maintenance and service that follows the successful implementation and launch of new projects. If you want to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment, and are able to successfully balance multiple projects, keep reading!
How You Will Contribute
- Manage implementation and maintenance of ClinCard client projects, including program requirements, system/site set ups and general support
- Develop and maintain client relationships after the successful implementation of new client projects
- Demonstrate flawless execution of business strategies for implementation
- Configuration, testing and implementation of proprietary technical solutions including User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in the development of new features and functionality that may be requested by clients
- Coordinate internal and external/vendor resources, as applicable
- Provide recurring project status reporting and ensure proper escalation
- Travel for client meetings and trainings as needed (when travel is permitted)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or training preferred
- Relevant project management work experience and/or training
- Project and/or implementation experience. Strong organizational experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and experience with Microsoft Project preferred