WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- You will be visiting our customers, in their homes, to consult and identify the product that will fit their needs.
- You will use the tools, training and sales methodology and create a connection with the customers to offer our replacement services.
- You will have industry leading product samples, support and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
- Commitment to customer service experience from start to end.
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pay for performance is a salesperson's greatest compensation motivator!
- Our compensation plans rewards solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and more!
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different-and better-window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Greater Philadelphia, Colorado, Greater Phoenix, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing 'engine' in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen at