Web Design Intern will learn under the supervision of a Senior Designer and will be assigned tasks to creating and designing project elements for various AMG projects.
- Utilize creative insight, collaboration and desktop publishing skills to design and produce a variety of marketing and initiatives and materials for digital platforms including landing pages, social media, website design and email marketing.
- Analyze customer responses, website, and digital product data to examine high traffic web and product pages and determine why certain pages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Asset Sr. Designer with event and culture design – Abstrakt has branded events monthly and a swag store
- Create social media posts for AMG based on content calendar provided by the Content Manager
- Design in a Mac environment with Adobe Creative Suite
- Provide regular briefings and status updates for all projects
- Take ownership of projects. Work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects with evolving requirements. Self-manage schedules and tasks, and assist with the tracking of time for departments.
- Stay abreast of current design and creative software trends while developing best practices for projects and ensure all work is produced in accordance with approved association standards.
- Gain additional proficiency in Adobe CC Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat in a MAC enviorment
- Gain experience and exposure in the field
- Manage professional workloads and deadlines
- Strengthen a range of skills including but not limited to design, technical aspects of design and programs, networking, teamwork
- This internship provides no compensation if receiving college credit. If not, compensation is $10/hour.