Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of testing and integration.
- Expertise in data analysis, test metrics collection and interpretation, and test automation.
- Candidate will assist the test lead in identification and selection of automated test products, establishing the RVTM for the program, and interpretation of test data.
- Successful candidates must be able to work independently, be detail oriented, and able to establish a path forward for a large software development program establishing testing strategy, plans and bring industry best practices to the table to benefit mission accomplishment.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Automated System and Software testing.
- Enterprise integration experience across multiple contractors and domains.
- Test strategy construction.
- Test team leadership and management.
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification. etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit . For ongoing news, please visit our . For SAIC benefits information, see . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability