For this job, you will be delivering general freight, Monday through Friday, and you will be home on weekends (unless you choose to stay out longer to make more.)
Drivers are paid hourly with time and a half for any hours over 40. Most drivers work 50 hours a week (ten hour days). This is a "no touch freight" job.
More about the Company:
- This is a family owned business so you are not just a number; you are a "name". Company started forty years ago. They have grown to owning one hundred semi tractor trailers and over four hundred tractor trailers.
- Offers full Major Medical & Dental Insurance along with a Prescription Card
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Company EZ Pass
- 401k with Company Match
- Must have one year Class A CDL experience (might consider drivers who are close to one year experience if you've only driven for one company).
- No more than three jobs in the last year
- Must have excellent safety background
- Must have solid work history (little "job hopping")
- Must have excellent safety history
- Must be able to verify three years of work history (even if the jobs were not Class A CDL truck driving jobs). And, if you've been driving for more than three years, you'll need to verify up to ten years.