DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences business is a world leader delivering innovative and sustainable solutions across food, health, pharma and biotech industries encompassing approximately 70 manufacturing locations, 20 Application Centers and 10 Global R&D Centers. With annual revenues exceeding 6B, we are a global, diverse and inclusive winning team of more than 10,000 employees based in more than 50 countries. Benefitting from our diversity in nationalities, gender, educational and personal backgrounds, we are joint in our ambition to bring solutions to the world which enable a more sustainable and healthy world.
For your awareness, DuPont has announced their intent to merge Nutrition and Biosciences (N&B) business, which you are joining, with International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) company with an anticipated closing date in the first quarter of 2021. At closing, you will become an employee of the newly merged company.
DuPont N&B is seeking an Internal Controls Manager to add to the controllership team.
This is a career opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of finance, audit and other business/functional leadership for a global industry leader!
This position is located in Wilmington, DE and has the following duties:
- Assist in company-wide and business-process specific risk assessments to evaluate and address the any impacts the results may have on control environment
- Assist in design and implementation of efficient and effective controls in all departments across the organization
- Updating and continually validating of the Company’s control documentation, include maintenance of control framework and ownership
- Support process owners through training, reviewing and providing guidance relative to their processes
- Support internal and external audit process on the design, operating effectiveness assessments as well as remediation efforts as needed
- Establish, maintain and monitor processes and procedures over compliance with the Company’s delegation of authority program
- Interact with all functions and departments serving as the subject matter expert on internal controls and delegation of authority
- Support the business controller and finance network on internal control and delegation of authority matters
- BS Accounting/Finance (MBA a plus)
- CPA required
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS a plus
- 10+ years of experience with Big 4 or industry, or combined
- Internal Audit experience a plus
- Strong oral and written skills
- Self-directed and accountable
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Works well in teams with an ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence to implement meaningful change
- SAP and AuditBoard experience a plus
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, act like an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better understand& appreciate :