Confie and its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
- Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.
This exciting position will challenge your sales abilities and give you the opportunity to gain substantial financial rewards. We’ll give you the support and training you need to learn the business, enhance your sales skills, and provide you the tools to sell and promote our products and services.
We pay you a full salary during training and licensing, PLUS pay your license fees.
- Unlimited bonus earning potential!
- Winning Culture!
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound leads and walk in traffic
- Lucrative incentive plans, bonuses and sales contests
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous on-going training and mentorship- We CARE about your continuous success!
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Connects with our clients while building and leveraging relationships
- Bilingual Spanish
- Ability to educate and advise the customer on which products best fit their needs
- Capable of managing a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills. Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills