As a Medical Surgical RN your duties consist of:
- Handling patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Logging patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests.
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
One year of experience as a Medical Surgical RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Joint Commission Certified
Travel or Local Contract
Days, 12 hours