Mosquito Joe of North Atlanta is a fast-growing, locally owned business and we’re looking for a Marketing/Office Intern to join our team this summer. If you’re an organized, motivated self-starter looking for a position that will offer you professional growth in a range of areas, this could be the ideal job for you.
Mosquito Joe of North Atlanta is your solution to make outside fun again. We provide outdoor pest control services to residential and commercial customers, eliminating and repelling outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. We’re a locally-owned company and part of the broader Mosquito Joe franchising family, a nation-wide system of independent business owners. We have a unique and fun culture – and we want you to join us!
The Marketing/Office Intern position job has flexible hours Monday-Friday. The Marketing/Office Intern will support the business owners and the office manager, by assisting with social media, marketing and advertising. They will engage with customers to provide information in response to service inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. The Marketing/Office Intern should have strong phone communication skills and be proficient in computer data entry in order to maintains loyal customer.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks as assigned by the General Manager
- Social Media posting and monitoring.
- Brainstorming new ideas and way to implement them.
- Manage and execute customer sales process via phone and online sales channels
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email to respond to customer inquiries and resolve complaints
- Set up new customer accounts
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to Office Manager
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Maintain customer databases
- High school diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED) or equivalent
- Competent computer skills including Google Mail and MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to type
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Phone sales experience preferred, not required
- Outgoing and personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Consumer sales
- Customer service orientation