Embassy Staff Housing Upgrade
Construction of 9th floor apartment swing space for occupants
Retrofitting of 8 floors of apartments, one floor at a time
Primary focus is installation of new VRF air conditioning systems
Replacement of 16 air conditioning units on ground floor * Project Duration is 18 months
- Housing and transportation allowances provided
- Uplift includes 20% of base salary as well as 10% COLA
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flight home during your assignment)
- Provide wide range of construction management functions including providing USG leadership with expertise in planning, directing, management, and coordination of project to ensure it meets intended scope, schedule, and cost goals.
Coordinate solutions to problems involving work procedures/complaints, receive/review/track submittals from contractor, maintain a "Daily Project Log", and prepare a "CM Monthly Report."
Assist in acquiring/utilizing local construction contractors, develop/maintain inventory, and support the USG Project Director in all contract administration matters.
- US Govt. Secret Clearance or higher
- US Bachelor's in CM, ME, EE, CE, or Architecture
- Current US PE license can substitute for degree
- 7 years construction experience
- ABET accredited international degree accepted in lieu of US Bachelor's or US PE
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
We Also Need
- Mechanical Engineers
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees-20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593.
- Organization: 205 EXO