Are you an experienced Dental Assistant looking for position closer to home? We have various employment locations throughout Rhode Island available and our locations are currently OPEN for safe, reliable care during COVID.
Who We Are:
We are a small-but-growing, dentist-owned, patient-focused dental office. We practice modern dentistry using the latest clinical technology. We are a team of passionate clinicians that support each other, have fun together and take care of our patients. We're excited to bring new team members in!
Who You Are:
You are a Dental Assistant looking for a new opportunity! You're a team player someone who's enthusiastic, energetic and has a desire to grow and learn. You're comfortable with preparing an operatory room for your patients, providing support to dentists, surgeons and other team members and motivated by helping your patients develop and maintain good oral health.
What You Do Really, Really Well:
- Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records
- Assist in the performance of both routine and more complicated surgical procedures
- Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintain a surgically clean work environment
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Ensure all operatories are equipped with the necessary tools
- 2+ years' experience as a Dental Assistant
- Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computer programs
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Radiology certified
We offer a competitive salary, company paid CE, paid time off, and medical and retirement benefits (including 401k match). Compensation dependent on level of experience. Please note that the signing bonus assumes employment with the practice or with other practices affiliated with Plum for at least one year.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro