Greenfield Senior Living of Spotsylvania
9300 Onyx Ct.
Spotsylvania, VA 22407
Summary: The housekeeper in the Greenfield community is a key member of our team. He or she is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of our community, and ensuring that visitors, residents, families, and team members have a positive impression of out physical environment. Additional duties include cleaning of common areas, project cleaning, maintaining the cleanliness of the laundry room, completing residents’ laundry, as well as the weekly cleaning in the resident's rooms. Housekeepers work closely with the care managers to assure that all daily and weekly assigned cleaning tasks are completed.
- Qualifications -
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Possesses the ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the resident's best interest
- Clean resident room and bathrooms according to weekly schedule
- Vacuum hallways and common areas
- Clean and sanitize public restrooms
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms
- Other duties as directed
to Apply Send resume to: Careers@greenfieldseniorliving.com
or apply in-person
Powered by JazzHR