Looking for a part time position that enables you to make an impact on your community?
As an Educator with Right At School, you’ll have a positive impact on students, parents and schools in your local community! Be a part of an organization that is changing the game in before and after school care!
We provide our team of educators with the best training and development in the afterschool child care profession! With our innovative online and in person trainings, 99% of employees feel confident and effective just one month into their work. You will have access to our 300+ training modules in our online library, and pay increases based on your voluntary development.
As an Educator, you will -
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness activities, and guide children safely through all activities.
- Engage youth in academic and social enrichment activities that expand & enhance school day learning in a meaningful way. Some tasks associated with this role can be more physical in nature as you are interacting with children and they keep you on your toes.
- Be asked to kneel, run, to lift up to 25 lbs and have a lot of fun while doing so.
- Actively partner and communicate effectively with parents in order to provide the best child care for their children
- Model positive behaviors as you sit with children to help with learning, walk around to manage the classroom and maintain safety, and stay active throughout the day while leading activities.
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Regularly check in with the Program Manager regarding personal and child performance metrics
- High school diploma/GED required
- Teachers who have experience working with children AND/OR college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Individuals who work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with special needs
- A love for children!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned with school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before and after school childcare