Starting pay varies from $11.00 - $15.00/hr., based on experience.
Manager who is adaptable, self-motivated, and have a passion for customer service. Efficient and profitable operation of the store through achieving and maintaining high standards of customer relations, product quality, cleanliness, and safety.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training team members to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Verifies food quality is at the highest standard that is received by vendors and served to the customers.
- Check safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Ensures that food safety standards are met in the store through direct observation as well as follow up on food safety with team members.
- Administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Setting priorities, managing details and carrying out effective coaching and providing recognition; working lunch, dinner, late night, weekend, and holidays.
- Verifying maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds are being maintained to company standards.
- Adheres to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains prescribed opening and closing hours for stores along with following all security measures.
- Hires, trains, and develops team members within the store.
- Responsible for working with marketing team to ensure initiatives are in place and being implemented to drive sales growth.
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory, and controllable on continual basis.
- Take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets.
- Ensures store is within compliance of Federal/State/Local requirements.
- Must be at least 21+ years of age.
- Obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Able to maintain a liquor license and any other required permits.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in restaurant operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Systems & Software – proficient level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Vision offered to eligible employees
- Employee Referral Bonus when you refer your friends and family to come work for us.
- Free birthday dinner and paid day off for your birthday
- 30% discount when you dine-in or carry-out
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Advancement opportunities