Location : Weston,MA
Duration :12 months
Rate :$50/hr on C2C (MAX)
Required Skills- SalesForce.com, Veeva Vault
Job Description :
- Support Veeva applications and manage tickets.
- Responsible for managing software vendor and implementation partner for the project.
- Work with business users to identify and develop processes and procedures for IS systems.
- Manage day-to-day project team operations activities and assure appropriate participation by key individuals.
- Provide leadership on project to ensure alignment with business requirements and needs.
- Maintain business and technical knowledge of end user requirements to facilitate a continuous improvement process.
- Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and followed.
- Recommend enhancements in technical function and business utility.
- Managing escalated issues on service requests from PromoMats, Medcomms and Submissions site.
- 4+ years of software support experience
- 1+ years of VEEVA Vault PromoMats, Medcomms and Submissions (or similar) systems experience is required.
- Salesforce Certified resource
- Service and support experience of Vault. Work closely with Veeva managed services.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, project-oriented potentially high-pressure environment.
- Ability to interact clearly with business users to ensure that business solutions fill business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to work with multifunctional teams both in country and around the world.
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills, including experience in leading and managing projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with other Promotional Material solutions is preferred.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of PromoMats from a functional/business operation perspective and its use of IT.
- Exposure / working knowledge of migrations from similar systems to PromoMats.
- Creating and building custom reports at a higher level other than what the products’ have available pre-canned.
- Managing escalated issues on service requests for PromoMats.
- Experience in the tools and techniques of project management.
- Involvement in technical and multi-functional teams.
- Experience in writing business feasibility reports and undertaking presentations.
- Understanding of basic financial tools and techniques in budgeting and forecasting desirable.
- Experience with required Change Management activities for transitioning to PromoMats.
Cloud Big Data