LCSEA is accepting applications for the position of a full-time paraprossional for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
Duties Include * Coordinate psychological assesments with building staff and tele-psychologist.
Qualifications * Highly Qualified Parapro Approval (60 hours post secondary work shown on a tanscript or passing score on the parapro assessment/diploma or GED).
- Provide technical assistance to students and staff during assesments and meetings.
- Monitor and supervisee students.
- Perform clerical responsibilites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Powered by Aspex Solutions - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions - You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs - all from AppliTrack school districts.
- Interest and ability to work with students/teachers.
- Ability to work with students/teachers.
- Ability to Multi-task.
Regional Office of Education