Country: United States of America
Location: HNY35: US048-Medford, NY 25-1 Industrial Boulevard , Medford, NY, 11763 USA
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position is an established Manufacturing Engineering professional. Develops, designs and plans layouts. Plans the sequence of operations for fabrication tools to ensure excellent product performance.
- Adapts machine and equipment designs to factory and production standards.
- Conducts detailed design work focused on the layout of assembly and materials handling operations.
- Plans the sequence of operations and develops specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Improves production methods, determines manufacturing capacity, and sets up production schedules.
- May assist in developing time and cost estimates.
- Designs and plans layout for assembly and materials handling.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Plans sequence of operations and specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance for engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms