At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Program Manager III within PNC's Technology Program Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. Remote work will be considered for a well-qualified candidate.
The Program Manager III will work within PNC's Cyber Security Digital Identity space. This team uses state of the art technology to identify customers and distinguish them from criminal activity using biometrics, voice prints, GPS coordinates, and patterns of behavior in logging into mobile accounts.
Ideal candidate will have experience in cyber security program management in Fraud and/or AML.
- Leads a team of project managers to ensure the execution of organizational programs in support of corporate strategy. Typically project size is greater than $25m.
- Manages the general and detailed planning stages of organizational programs; influences project decisions to achieve overall program goals.
- Oversight and accountability for the program budget while working to ensure success of the program.
- Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of the programs and recommends enhancements to programs based on results.
- Teams with service partner leadership to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent experience across multiple distribution channels.
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Organizational Leadership – Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Administration – Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.
Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.