- BLS, ACLS, and current New York State license or limited permit to practice.
- One year clinical RN experience required along with Completion of Critical Care course
- Previous experience in Emergency Services or ICU/CCU preferred.
- Must be an ACLS provider within one year of assignment to the Emergency Department.Trauma Nurse Certification and NRP preferred
Practice is based upon a body of scientific knowledge, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual aspects of the individual.Must possess good communication skills for the effective and appropriate documentation of pertinent information regarding patient care.Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact effectively with patients and/or families in order to gain their cooperation and alleviate apprehension
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,928.00 to $1,932.00 /week
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(k) plan with company match
- ESOP contribution