***Sign-on and Relocation bonuses available***
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Emergency Room Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Emergency Room Nurse opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Greenview Regional Hospital is looking for a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department. The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of physical assessment skills. Follows patient safety standards. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of EMTALA regulations.
- You will assess plans and evaluate patient care needs.
- You will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- You will serve as primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families.
- You will provide age and culturally appropriate care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a Worlds Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing or Compact State
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- 1 year of RN experience
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Emergency Room Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.