Phoebe Ministries is a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in healthcare, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
Phoebe is seeking compassionate, caring Certified Nursing Assistants with long-term care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team which provides the excellent quality of care Phoebe is known for at our Quakertown campus.
Part-time 2nd shift
7 Paid Holidays per year
20 days Paid Annual Leave per calendar year after date of hire
**Benefit days are available for employees with a regular status of greater than 32 hours per pay period.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- A gift of communicating and interacting effectively with geriatric residents.
- A passion for providing individualized care to residents according to the resident’s care plan such as feeding, bathing, dressing, taking vital signs, etc.
- An aptitude to document daily on electronic record.
- A capacity to assist with orienting residents and their families to Phoebe upon admission and to the unit when transfers occur.
- A desire to ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CNA Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- One year of experience preferred
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision, and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR