(This is NOT an Entry-Level role, to be considered you must have a proven track record of previous FULL-CYCLE recruiting experience.)
RoadRunner Recycling Overview:
RoadRunner Recycling is one of the fastest growing companies in America. We are transforming the waste and recycling industry with innovative thinking and unprecedented results. We create and manage end-to-end waste and recycling solutions for businesses large and small.
- Voted by Business Insider as the #1 Hottest Enterprise Start-Up in the Country!
- Voted by the Tech Tribune as one of the 2020 Best Tech Startups in Pittsburgh!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will manage the full-cycle recruitment process to support the hyper-growth model of our Inside Sales Team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have immense responsibility directly tied to the future success of the company. This is a high impact position that is at the forefront of our growth model. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong passion for recruiting, who is eager to professional learn, grow, and develop in a fast paced, high-volume recruiting environment.
- Source and pipeline active and passive candidates for the Business Development/Inside Sales Team
- Execute the full-cycle recruitment process including phone screens, interview scheduling (phone, video, in-person), and offer extensions
- Establish and maintain relationships with target schools/universities and attend campus recruiting events
- Track applicants in ATS through the selection phase
- Manage and conduct background and reference checks
- Draft and send offer letters
- Collaborate with HR team for continuous improvement initiatives for our department
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology is preferred)
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with proven success sourcing and hiring active and passive candidates using LinkedIn and other search engine tool
- Agency Experience Highly Preferred
- Eagerness to become an expert in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Proven track record of delivering quality service to hiring managers in a growing company
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating/closing and relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player who can build strong and productive relationships
- Competitive Base Pay + Commission
- 17 Earned Paid Vacation/Personal Days each year
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits
- Employees become eligible to participate in health benefits in the first month after start date. Company covers 99% for the Employee and 75% for spouse/dependents
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employees are eligible to participate after 6 months of employment
- Commuter Benefits
- Work Life Balance
RoadRunner Recycling is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. It is the policy of RoadRunner Recycling that qualified individuals with disabilities are not discriminated against because of their disabilities regarding job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of RoadRunner Recycling to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process. RoadRunner Recycling is prepared to modify or adjust the job application process or the job or work environment to make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of the applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position he or she desires, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at RoadRunner Recycling, at HR@roadrunnerwm.com