- Perform maintenance and repairs of Air Compressors and Air dryers
- Perform the repair, maintenance, restoration, and replacement of various components of the physical structure of the buildings
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, furniture and controllers.
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers and other building systems.
- Maintain and repair plumbing components including toilets, urinals, lavatories, flush valves, sinks, drains, water heaters, piping, and sump pumps.
- Prepare, prime and paint building interior and exterior surfaces and perform general handyman tasks to maintain buildings.
- General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Documents work performance and materials procurement as directed.
- Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
- Any and all other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of an applicable technical training program is desirable
- 3+ years of relevant experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and electrical
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Must have ability to regularly lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to safely perform overhead work while standing on ladders up to 28 ft.
- Must have the ability to regularly walk, bend, stoop, crouch, crawl, lift, push, pull, etc. in order to test and perform maintenance
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Jones Lang LaSalle