The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
At Camping World, a Parts Associate works directly with the customers to determine specialized product needs and services and provides price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments. The Parts Associate is a member of the sales team and works collaboratively with the service team to ensure a high level of customer service satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily interaction with customers to promote specialized product needs and installations
- Review each job for proper sizing, colors, placement, and prior to scheduling job for installation
- Maintain and update prepayment logs and keep customers apprised of work progress
- Schedule installation appointments with designated service staff members
- Monitor daily parts traffic and receive parts for installations
- Inspect vehicle to ensure proper parts are ordered
- Provide excellent overall customer service
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- May cross train to perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- At least one year of sales experience is preferred.
- At least one year of previous RV or camping product is preferred but not required
- Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches as needed
- Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
- Knowledge of Service Department procedures and policies is preferred
- A valid driver's license may be required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Camping World and Good Sam