Position at JBS USA Food Company
POSITION: IT Manager
SALARY CLASS: Exempt
Manage, support and maintain:
- All computer/network components including servers, network equipment, wireless access points, cabling, printers and work stations
- Vendor Access Requests
- Manage and secure software licenses
- Security camera systems
- Access Control Systems
- Knowledge of Cisco phone systems
- Kronos clock systems
- All “Production Floor / Plant Floor Systems”/Proprietary
- Work with end users proposing new hardware and software solutions
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production
- Provide hardware and software diagnostics for network, hardware, and software issues
- Work with Department Managers on projects as required
- Assist the Automation Electronic and Instrumentation Team on related tasks as required
- Communicate Plant Systems Outages and Notices
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years related experience
- Experience with Operating System Linux/Raspberry Pi
- Fundamental understanding of VLANS
- Must have functional, working, and troubleshooting knowledge of:
- Citrix desktop / client
- Server, Windows 7&10, Office 2016.
- Cisco Network Switch management cabling, connectivity, configurations and troubleshooting, Programming DOT Net/C #, Scripting experience with Powershell very helpful.
- MCSE Certification is a plus, but not required
- CCNA or CCNE experience preferred.
- A+ Certification is a plus, but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong customer support abilities
- Must be willing to work in a plant / industrial environment
- Must be willing to travel as required to support additional plants
- Maintain Availability
· High School Diploma/GED; Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to position functions preferred
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.