Build Your Future with Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Be part of a team that builds innovation and begin your future career with us.
You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Digital Innovation America (DDIA) we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
This position is a project based position that will be responsible for creating, developing and editing knowledge articles, work instructions and training videos. This position will also work on updating marketing materials and other small projects as they arise.
Locations: West Fargo, ND
Role & Responsibility
Perform activities in an industry leading IT Service Management (ITSM) environment utilizing knowledge management and knowledge centered support (KCS) best practices in Salesforce.com CRM and BMC Remedy solutions.
Requirements for this position:
- Sophomore, Jr. or Sr. standing in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or Computer Systems - currently enrolled in a college degree program
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Be able to commit full-time to DDIA for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral & written communication/collaboration skills
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Work under pressure and prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to complete assigned activities as well as meet milestones
- Ability to multi-task technical fast
- Ability to work effectively with multi-culture and multi-language environment
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700.
Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.