The New & Used Car Manger is responsible for the sales success of the vehicle sales by effectively managing the staff, planning, and developing short and long term goals.
- Ensures sales personnel are motivated, thoroughly trained and professional regarding customer interactions
- Manages trade-ins, sales, and delivery of new and new vehicles; Keeps a vehicle and sales history log
- Uses appropriate procedures for management; facilitates the Sales Department to generate expected levels of gross and net profit
- Establishes sales quotas for all sales personnel which meet their individual skill levels
- Supervises and runs all operations involving new and used vehicles
- Devises appropriate forecasts
- Stays current with Sales management through skilled use of the appropriate computer systems
- Establishes and manages an inventory control system which takes into account net profit goals to eliminate the chance of lower than expected profits
- Keeps a balanced new inventory in relation to sales
- Consistently uses established procedures, such as tagging and proper storage, to provide fast and effective handling of warranty items
- Provides for an appealing showroom, set up with vehicles and accessories to draw the interest of customers
- Supervises employees to ensure that facilities are clean and efficient
- Works together with the General Manager to devise monthly and annual goals for the Sales department
- Establishes and maintains active programs to follow up sales; Prepares and presents reports to the General Manager when needed
- Meets budgeted revenue and expense goals
- Attends pertinent training as available to keep current with sales department concerns and sales techniques
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures
- Follows lawful directions from supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Attends company meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to take on many rolls as they manage the day-to-day operations of the dealership
- Ability to easily build rapport with customer base and create a trusting work environment that is felt by the customers
- Sustains focus and clarity by prioritizing performance measures, collecting only information that will be new, selectively auditing performance and encouraging individuals to self-assess and take their own initiatives to continuously improve
- Fosters a cooperative team style; makes teambuilding a team challenge by focusing on the behaviors of a winning team
- Leads by example in all the above; maintains focus on brand building as the cornerstone of our success; demonstrates integrity and trustworthiness, internally and externally; promotes self-reliance and continuous improvement
- Comfortable using internal and external IT systems where appropriate to convey and communicate information; Uses the most appropriate form of system to communicate different types of messages
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Light Work- lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time and/or frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 35 pound
This position requires standing and walking for prolonged periods of time and may involve sitting for prolonged periods of time on occasion
This position requires the ability to push, pull, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp
This position involves repetitive motion
Entails working in an outdoor environment during various weather conditions
This position requires the ability to talk and hear
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Variable hours with ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. B.A. or Associates Degree a plus. Two-three years' sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Valid state driver's license. State salesperson license may also be required.
Preferred Education and Experience
B.A. or Associate's Degree. Two-three years' sales experience within auto industry.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Certification/Licenses/Registrations)
State Salespersons License may be required.
Safety Sensitive Position
The essential functions of this position require a person to work with hazardous or flammable materials; AND/OR to complete tasks in which a lapse of attention could result in injury, including without limitation the operating, repairing, maintaining, or monitoring of heavy equipment, machinery, or motor vehicles.
585 Route 440, Jersey City, New Jersey 07305
Internal Job ID
N&U Car Manager-712204
Penske Automotive Group