Players Club at Deer Creek is considered by many local golfers and experts as one of the best golf courses in Nebraska and the region. Located in Omaha, Nebraska it s one of the best golf courses for its difficulty and pleasant atmosphere, its restaurant offers the highest level of services.
The Players Club associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. You're more than welcome.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following: * Handles daily prep duties and food production.
- Ensures food is prepared properly.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen area and ensures that it meets health code regulations.
- Inspects kitchen equipment and reports maintenance problems to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Maintains kitchen stock and checks in stock orders delivered by vendors and assists with inventory ordering.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Must have the ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Basic culinary skills and knowledge.
- Understanding of safe food handling procedures and process.
- Able to maintain a safe and secure environment and operation.
Fun and exciting work environment with the opportunity to play free golf at several area courses.
Salary: $11-$16 per hour DOE