NTT service offerings grow from tax planning ideas, marketplace needs, or technological innovations - all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients. In this role, you will work with organizations undergoing transformative change to develop and implement innovative solutions elevating how tax functions operate.
- Manage the development and use of custom technology tools to assist with the complex tax analysis and reporting needs
- Be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple client engagements and supervise teams
- Assist with the design and implementation of proprietary and third-party technologies that make up the RSM technology platform
- Interact directly with clients and other RSM practices
- Manage the economics of client projects
- Mentor and develop engagement staff, providing leadership, counseling, career guidance, and guidance on issues related to work/life fit and retention
- Five or more years focused in Investment Management taxation required
- Either knowledge of private equity or knowledge of equities, debt, and derivatives, along with the common tax issues related to trading them, such as wash sales, constructive sales, straddles, market discount, OID, and mark-to-market
- Knowledge of the hedge or mutual fund tax compliance processes required
- Previous experience in the implementation and/or design of tax technology solutions a plus
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting systems a plus (i.e. Advent Geneva, InvestOne, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other business-related field required; advanced degree preferred (e.g., MST or JD)
- CPA, enrolled agent, or other appropriate certification required
- Big 4 experience (or comparable), fund administrator or industry experience preferred
- Strong research and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong executive presence and ability to participate in strategic planning initiatives
- Strong project management, leadership, and client interaction skills
- Highly disciplined and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.