Maintain cleanliness of public areas in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Room Inspector – Housekeeping Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Clean all hard and textile surfaces and restrooms within public space; and respond to guest room requests.
- Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
- Ensure floors are free of debris.
- Clean any carpet spots.
- Ensure all surfaces of elevators are clean and free of debris.
- Empty all waste receptacles in public areas.
- Clean employee break room and employee restroom.
- Utilize chemicals according to directions and familiarize self with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Follow procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
PARROT KEY HOTEL & VILLAS IS AN IDYLLIC KEY WEST HIDEAWAY OFFERING SIMPLE LUXURY, COMFORT AND STYLE IN A SERENE WATERFRONT OASIS. Five acres of award-winning tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage and beautiful landscaping. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture garden with The Grove Kitchen & Bar offering a range of refreshing drinks and delicious food. Each guestroom, suite and villa boasts spectacular views of either the calm ocean or the lush gardens. From your peaceful haven, it’s hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Old Town Key West, is just a 3 miles away.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Hersha Hospitality Management