GliaCell is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Our customer is putting together a team of software developers and DevOps engineers to design and deploy an automated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enterprise-level implementation of Kubernetes-as-a-Service comprised of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Infrastructure deployment, Kubernetes cluster, and automated affiliated services (e.g., authentication and authorization, PKI generation and registration).
- Experience in software development on Linux systems
- Experience deploying solutions in a cloud computing environment such as AWS, OpenStack, OpenShift, etc.
- Software development using various databases, REST APIs
- Experience developing and deploying containers (Docker) and/or in Kubernetes Orchestration Systems a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Splunk and other monitoring tools a plus
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
To Apply for this Position: Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR