Bravo Pharmacy is looking for a pharmacist with following traits:
- Experienced at working in a real fast-paced environment.
- Performs and/or oversees the completion of all routine and daily tasks of technicians.
- Assists the Director of Pharmacy Operations/PIC with instructing, directing and overseeing pharmacy technicians and staff.
- Evaluates medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, route of administration, potential drug interactions and potential adverse reactions.
- Collaborates with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide quality pharmacy services.
- Complies with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations governing the practice of pharmacy.
- Performs cleaning of compounding room areas thoroughly and according to policy.
- Verifies proper inventory management and storage, appropriate documentation such as labels, log sheets and reports.
- Maintains the pharmacy USP 800 room up to requirements.
- Participates in development and successful implementation of plan(s) of improvement as indicated, recommended and/or required by Director/PIC or any other regulatory compliance consultant.
- Communicates progress toward goals and ongoing obstacles to PIC verbally and/or in writing.
- Provides training to other staff that is necessary to successful job performance, consistent with company standards and expectation, and facilitates cross-functional awareness and proficiencies.
- Experienced in compounding creams, ointments, gels and solutions, including building those formulas using processing software.
- Prior compounding experience is a MUST.
Pharmacist related skills/licenses include:
- Leadership and supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy or Pharm D.
- Licensed Pharmacist in MA (license from other states are a plus).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, experience with Microsoft Excel/Word preferred, Google Suite a plus
- Ability to multitask and complete jobs with supervision.
- Ability to work and produce results under pressure.
Job Type: Part-time
Powered by JazzHR