At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Are you passionate about developing innovative marketing campaigns to promote products to governments, academic institutions, and organizations globally? If so, you may be the next Marketing and Communications Manager at Last Mile Health.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Marketing and Communications Manager works in close conjunction with Last Mile Health’s Communications Team and is responsible for crafting marketing campaigns, as well as written and visual content, that drives the Community Health Academy (Academy)’s mission and promotes Academy products to key audiences globally. Key deliverables for this role include, development and maintenance of marketing and communication strategies for the Academy, development of core communications collateral for the team (including shareable one pagers and other briefing documents), and drafting of key messaging and talking points for external engagements and social media platforms.
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated experience in designing and marketing digital products, ideally within academia and the social sector.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of a marketing strategy and communications strategy for the Academy’s products and programmatic work in alignment with LMH’s communications strategy
- Develop core written content for the Academy, including one pagers, and contribute to technical content and grant narratives
- Work with Regional Engagement Directors to develop and refresh marketing materials with a focus on regional priorities and offerings
- Liaise with the Communications Team to provide inputs into Last Mile Health’s editorial calendar and contribute content to LMH annual reports, quarterly reports, and donor materials
- Provide support to senior leadership, including the Executive Director, when engaging in external speaking engagements through the development of talking points, presentations, and other required communications materials
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experiencing in a marketing role with a focus on global health, particularly in the academic or social sector
- Demonstrated experience developing collateral, both in print and digital, for global audiences
- Proven ability to create creative, clear, and powerful written and visual communications
- Experience designing marketing plans to use for pitches and project management
- Strong storytelling abilities and ability to frame narratives to a wide range of audiences
- Significant experience using social media marketing and strong working knowledge of core social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Expertise in PowerPoint
- You have experience creating or implementing data-driven communications
- You have experience managing website content
Salary Range: $65,000 to $80,000 annually, depending upon your qualifications.
As LMH strives to increase transparency into our compensation principles we are highlighting below more details around the salary range and benefits associated with this position. We look forward to answering any questions you may have during the hiring process.
You can read about our competitive .
Principles guiding our compensation policy:
- Data-Driven: We benchmark salaries against large datasets containing compensation data from organizations with whom we compete for talent. We benchmark salaries for specific roles and specific candidate experience.
- Competitive: Candidates should be paid the most competitive salaries possible for their position given budgetary constraints. We aim to pay above market, typically between the 50th-60th percentile of the market.
- Transparent: Compensation policies should be transparent and easily understood. We want all candidates to understand how we set salaries and to know we aim to pay competitively.
- Equitable: Compensation should be implemented consistently across candidates of different identities, teams and geographies while keeping into account the different talent markets and economies we operate in.
- Responsible: LMH needs to operate in a sustainable way and practice good stewardship of our resources.
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Malawi, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR