The Salesforce Admin and Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and performance of our Sales and Marketing CRM systems, including Salesforce, Outreach, Quip, ZoomInfo, and other business systems as needed. In this role, you will work with numerous departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Legal and Operations to deeply understand the entire customer life cycle, identify key conversion points in the customer acquisition funnel, and build metric reports that allow management to make data-driven decisions. You will be responsible for managing our core GTM (Salesforce-based) systems. This is a fast-paced position with the capability to help automate the many business processes that surround our unique business.
- Own the operation, performance, and optimization of the company's Salesforce environment and its integration with other business systems
- Collaborate with internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Ops, Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Manage all daily administrative functions including user management, workflows, reports, dashboards and custom configurations
- Work with stakeholders to build and maintain dashboards and reports that provide management with accurate metrics for our revenue funnel
- Understand and integrate data from a variety of inbound and outbound lead sources (i.e. events, website, BDR, inbound, digital advertising, etc)
- Maintain data hygiene and adherence to best practice
- Proactively look for ways to track and optimize Sales and Marketing funnel reporting and analysis
- Complete regular internal system/data audits and prepare for upgrades
- Ensure system data integrity and integration with other systems (i.e. HubSpot, RingLead, Outreach).
- Implement new processes and workflows
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration
- Strong understanding of the platform; with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, Flows, Process Builders, Email Templates, Auto-Response rules, Assignment rules, Validation rules, Custom views, and others as needed
- Strong understanding of
platform * Ability to see projects from both a big-picture and task-specific point of view
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to take sales processes and build data-driven and visual representations and reports
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and capable of meeting short-deadline projects daily
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pitch in when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Analytics, Operations, Economics, or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required, as is Quip experience
- Experience with CPQ is a plus
- Experience configuring and working with Field Service Lightning, building work rules, scheduling policies and scheduling objectives required
- Experience using Dataloader to maintain data integrity, Hands on experience in performing complex data loads
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at . Please see the United States Department of Labor's and for additional information.