Recruit4Business is a network of professional recruitment & staffing experts. Each member of our recruiting team comes from various industries and backgrounds; one commonality shared is a committed dedication to making sure our clients have access to the best qualified candidates.
Pay Rate:$60,000+ DOE
Benefits:Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance with minimal employee contribution, 401K with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Paid Training, Bonuses
Why Work for Us:
- Work from Home!
- Our team is truly passionate about HR and recruiting
- Complete career path offering including SHRM/HRCI certifications
- Make a difference in your clients' lives
- Career that you can feel proud of
- Fun! Yet professional
- Clear expectations and communication
- Great place for career progression
- Training and support from the team
- Celebrating successes and achievements
- Friendly competitive environment
- Lots of long-term clients
- Caring ownership and management
An account manager has lot of responsibilities from day to day but you are never bored and always moving. Your job includes maintaining relationship with already existing clients, demonstrating how our processes work and being an expert when it comes to HVAC Industry and Recruiting and HR Best Practices. Some of these clients our company has had for years, it is very important that they are still happy with our services and are receiving Top Notch Service. Someone who has great communications skills will be vital when it comes to seeking out top candidates and driving the hiring process with our clients. Our account manager will always be timely and efficient on following up with clients and always have a positive attitude.
- Recruiter MUST live within commutable distance to SeaTac, WA for in-office meetings once a month
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and grow relationships with new ones.
- Regularly contact clients to keep them up to date and directing them in the Recruitment and Hiring Processes
- Work as a part of customer support and answer all questions regarding HR and Recruitment
- Continue to give customer support and follow up on satisfaction after filling a position
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, juggling several tasks at a time.
- Be an expert on all products and services available to our clients and all clients in general.
- Meet with Recruitment team and collaborate on new strategies to implement to drive our clients to success
- 2 years prior HR and/or recruiting experience.
- HR certification acquired within 12 months of employment
- Advanced computer skills i.e. fast typing and the ability to maneuver through different screens and programs quickly
- The ability to write clear and concise emails and notes
- Professional phone presence
Are you ready to Join Our Team?
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team. APPLY TODAY! recruiter, human resources, talent management,