We are willing to train the right candidate.
Travel is part of the job but we try to keep you home as much as possible. However, when you do travel, Wick provides the hotel, meal per diem and you ride to the job in a Wick truck while being paid travel time for overnight jobs!
You must be:
- Skilled with tools and machinery
- Able to comfortably and safely work at heights of more than 20 feet
- Physically prepared to do manual construction labor
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Represent Wick in a professional and positive manner.
We are an Employee Owned Company !! We offer more than competitive earning potential with merit increases and the opportunity for production bonus pay, great benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, 401k, paid holidays and vacation. Proud to be an EOE/ Drug Free Workplace
Powered by JazzHR