Boise, ID, US
Req. ID: 235941
Micron's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Does being a key part of an outstanding innovator sound exciting to you? As a DRAM Design Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for building and analyzing digital and analog circuits used in-memory product development. This includes simulating, optimizing, and floor planning circuits. In this position, you will work and support the efforts of groups such as Product Engineering, Test, Probe, Process Integration, Assembly, and Marketing to actively craft products to optimize all manufacturing functions and assure the best cost, quality, reliability, and time-to-market.
Responsibilities and Tasks include the following, but not limited to:
- Contribute to the Development of New Memory Products by Assisting with the Overall Design, Layout, and Optimization of Memory Circuits
- Perform circuit simulations using standard industry simulators such as SPICE and VERILOG
- Collaborate with other skilled designers to development keys schematic blocks such as memory array, input buffer, an output buffer, control logic, address decode, datapath, and internal test logic
- Build new circuit designs
- Execute reliability verification
- Interpret product specifications in order to produce the required functionality
- Lead all aspects of the Layout Process
- Own the floor-planning process, including placement and routing optimization
- Optimize design rules for cost, performance, and functionality
- Import layout parasitic information into the circuit simulation environment
- Lead Verification Processes
- Perform silicon versus schematic versus layout verification on required circuits
- Run simulations with Verilog including parasitic modeling
- Assist in silicon design validation, reticle experiments, and tape-out revisions as needed
- Maintain Technical Expertise and Provide Training
- Aid in communicating best-known practices to an entire department
- Prepare detailed Documentation as the need arises
- Participate in continuing education and competitor analysis
- Contribute to Cross Group Communication to Work Towards Standardization and Group Success
- Work with Marketing, Probe, Assembly, Test, Process Integration, CAD, and Product Engineering groups to ensure accurate manufacturability of a product
- Actively solicit contributions from various groups (i.e. Standard cell development; simulation voltages; transistor models)
- 3+ years DRAM or Mixed Signal VLSI Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory, and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || DEG (DRAM Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LP1 ||
Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for you!