Ask about Daily Pay and FREE Teladoc!
Experience and Skills:
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aid
- High school diploma or GED required
- Four year college or university degree desired
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality
- This position is very active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and climbing.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Must be able to lift or carry weight up to 50 lbs. and ability to push up to 250 lbs. independently.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- This position regularly requires long hours and frequent night and weekend work.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Senior Living Communities