As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Advanced knowledge of JS Web UI frameworks like React
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Mindset to work with highly sensitive data and appropriate controls framework
- Experience with web UI and frameworks like React is beneficial
- Knowledge of risk and PNL reporting is desirable.
- Hands-on experience designing and building large scale web/desktop and mobile platforms which are systems of record.
- Database Servers - Experience with Oracle or other RDMS
- Service Oriented Architecture - experience with designing APIs, Messaging, Caching
- Cloud - understanding of public and private cloud
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software products lifecycle
- Exposure to cloud technologies - Docker, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- Proficiency in one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc)
- Ability to work in an Agile Team and follow the practices
- Willing and able to learn the business and understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team: Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.