- Providing administrative support to attorney/legal assistant, including answering and screening phone calls, making reservations and travel arrangements, scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Drafting high volume of correspondence, memoranda, agreements, and other legal documents under time sensitive deadlines
- Proofreading and correcting prepared materials for correct grammar, format, completeness, and content
- Monitoring filing deadlines noted on docket reports and providing updates daily to keep attorneys and others apprised of and prepared for deadlines
- Reconciling and processing financial documents
- Assisting attorneys and legal assistants with time entry and reviewing and finalizing monthly billing.
- Coordinate filings, schedule depositions, conduct research to determine requirements for court filings
- Prepare and draft pleadings, identify, prepare and maintain an accurate list of all parties involved in cases, and determine trial support needs.
- 5+ years of litigation law firm secretarial experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple projects, work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines is required.