- Completes preventive and corrective work orders as assigned.
- Basic working knowledge and experience with HVAC, Building Automation Systems (BAS), door hardware locks, panic bars, etc., basic plumbing including drinking fountain and restroom fixture repair and replacements.
- Able to perform building automation responses and adjustments.
- Ability to identify equipment defects by visual and/or audio inspection.
- Advises supervision of identified defects in equipment, potential problems and other building related issues that require additional attention.
- Carries out varieties of general repair tasks - first responder duties.
- Carries out furniture and fixture assembly, adjustments, relocations and repairs.
- Conducts Daily Rounds, maintains equipment logs as directed. Identifies and documents items needing repairs and reports to supervision.
- Maintain mechanical equipment rooms in a safe and clean manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- At times, must be available for after normal hours support.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 years of basic maintenance experience as described in essential duties.
- 1 - 2 year of relevant experience in basic HVAC, Building Automation Systems (BAS), electrical and plumbing.
- Valid Driver's License.
- EPA CFC Certification preferred.
Boston, MA 02108 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy