Phase 3 Digital helps organizations embrace the power of Digital Commerce, align around their customer and take control of their digital future. We are looking for the new breed of Digital Marketing professionals that have an integrated understanding of Digital as it relates to Digital Advertising, Analytics, User Experience and Technology.
- Experience with AdWords, Bing, Analytics platforms, etc.
- Experience building and managing paid advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with Facebook or other social media advertising
- Familiarity with eCommerce
- A Positive, Can-Do Attitude!
- Deeply familiar and passionate about online marketing and technology
- Strong problem solver who knows how to ask the right questions, build hypotheses and prove or disprove with data insights
- Have an analytical mind, obsess over the details and enjoy solving problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Google certifications preferred!
Your role in a nutshell is to help our clients acquire more customers using Paid Advertising
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Understand the hot issues along with new developments, working with cross-functional teams to develop relevant ads and landing page content
- Demonstrate deep understanding on PLA (shopping on google/bing) data feed management from the technical side through ad structure and delivery
- Demonstrate deep understanding of client goals in order to forecast budgets, create campaign structures and take complete ownership of multiple client accounts
- Keyword research; discovery and expansion
- Review and editing of creative copy; titles and descriptions
- Review and analysis of campaign performance metrics
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team
- Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Partner with internal teams to drive highly integrated, customer acquisition strategies
- Discover and test new partnerships with cutting edge technology and media companies to expand the current advertising portfolio
- Managing relationships with search engines, partners and vendors
- Focus on ROI, using the numbers to tell your story
- Fast growing company
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to all areas of Digital Commerce & Marketing
- Access to 1871 ecosystem - Chicago’s largest tech incubator
- Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Competitive compensation structure including benefits
- Flexible vacation and time off policy