Overview: Loads and unloads bulk and bag products with respect to production, quality, safety and sanitation in an efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads trucks with designated products.
- Unloading of incoming products and materials.
- Secures loads, closes and seals trucks where necessary.
- Keeps count of bags being loaded and records and signs tallies.
- Remove, weigh, stretch wrap and record finished pallets.
- Provide commodities to production lines
- Maintains a clean working area around loading area.
- Samples product and notifies supervisor of any irregularities.
- Performs minor repair work as required for efficient loading operations.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Experience in forklift operations.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Must have interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Knowledge of quality, food safety and safe work procedures.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Two Shift Operation
Able to work overtime as needed
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled