We operate in 40 states with approximately 400 locations and have a market presence in 74 of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas, providing geographic diversity and balanced end market exposure. We service customers from strategically located distribution facilities and manufacturing facilities, that produce value-added products such as roof and floor trusses, wall panels, stairs, vinyl windows, custom millwork and pre-hung doors. Builders FirstSource also distributes dimensional lumber and lumber sheet goods, millwork, windows, interior and exterior doors, and other building products.
Drives delivery vehicle to customer site that requires the operation of a crane or boom to load or unload material. Driver will operate either a articulating drywall boom truck or straight truck which requires a Class B CDL, or a stick crane attached to a road tractor which requires a Class A CDL.
- Assists customers with unloading material safely and accurately, taking precautions to protect product and customer property.
- Calculates boom/crane capacities and weights and checks clearances so that buildings, hydro wires and machine will not be damaged. Ensures load is not over weight limits and adheres to DOT regulations.
- Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS.
- Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order.
- Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise.
- Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource,
please call (214) 765-3990 or email: . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish