Typical Duties of a Maintenance Technician I include:
- Report progress to management on a routine basis
- Complete detailed one trip material list and needs for assigned work orders
- Diagnose and provide plausible solutions for electrical, ventilation, and other facility challenges that arise throughout the company owned/leased facilities.
- Complete tasks efficiently, safely and thoroughly using best management practices
- Ensure that all the best management practices are consistent with commonly accepted standards for animal welfare.
- Ensure that routine maintenance work is conducted in a manner that safeguards the environment and maintains regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate and closely align with farm managers and staff to deliver best in class quality products and workmanship.
- Promote safe work habits and maintain a safe working environment