Support the fabrication and testing of filters and filter components in support of the Retrofit Factory, R&D, and Manufacturing
- Testing: Performs standard and special tests in support of Prototype, R&D and production, including basic calculations.
- Equipment Operation: Sets-up, operates and maintains Prototype equipment (corrugators, cappers, side-sealers, wrappers, lathes, saws, grinders, etc.) used to develop, fabricate or test filter products or components.
- Calibration: Calibrates Prototype instrumentation or equipment to traceable standards in accordance with specified procedures.
- Record Keeping: maintains records of Prototype builds, data and calculations pertaining to fabrication, testing and calibration. Permanent records must conform to Pall standards.
- Communication: releases relevant information in written and verbal form. Generates concise reports, job folders, data, memos, SLOPs, purchase orders, MWOs, etc. in a timely manner.
- 2-year degree in Mechanical Engineering technology or 1 – 2 years equivalent work experience
- A very sound competency in working with mechanical equipment and tools
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understands and complies with all company safety policies and procedures as related to this position, including reading all relevant safety literature, using the required protective equipment and practicing good housekeeping.
- Participates in the total quality process by conforming to its established company guidelines.