We are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our talented staff of health care professionals as we continue to grow to be the preferred, regional health care partner in our community.
We are looking for system engineers who are excited about meeting the needs of Deaconess and our CareConnect customers. With the ever changing landscape of healthcare today, we are looking for technical resources capable of assisting IT in meeting some of the demands listed below.
- Provide technical support for video conferencing, telehealth and integrations with third party platforms (tools, infrastructure, and equipment).
- Manage video, telehealth and collaboration tool projects and support
- Research, evaluate and recommend new equipment, tools and collaboration technologies.
- Maintain the security of the video conferencing and telehealth systems and supporting infrastructure.
- Provide system engineering and solution-based architecture for AV and Telehealth applications
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and drive improvements to existing products
- Research and evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
Why Choose Deaconess?
Deaconess is one of the largest, local employers in the tristate area and is consistently recognized as a leader in healthcare at the state and national levels. Compassion for patients and dedication to the community are core values of Deaconess and have been since our founding in 1892. We value our employees and offer an . Throughout the Health System, we offer work environments that support professional development and personal success. Come join us and find a CAREER you can love.